Jodee assists you in finding the most comfortable,
affordable fashion solutions for your post-surgery needs.
Use the guide below during your mastectomy bra fitting to ensure the perfect fit.
1. Place your breast form into the pocket of your bra
2. Adjust the straps and put the bra on
3. Check the following points for a suitable fitting
Adjust straps to hold breast form close to the body, otherwise the breast form may feel too heavy.
Bra straps should be close to the neck, not resting on tilted shoulder.
If there is a depressed area above the breast form as it curves toward the underarm, SEW IN TAB (Style 83) acts as a shelf to keep the breast form from falling back into the cavity area.
- Breast form is not heavy enough
- Cup on the natural side is too small
- Flesh under the arm hangs over the bra, use underarm cushion (Style 69)
- Fit bra so it is center front and center back. You can always achieve this when using accessories mentioned above.